? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Healing someone in your family:

Prepare an envelope from a square of paper that you have folded - If you do not know how to do this, you can use a very small letter envelope.
On the envelope write the word "Health". Then write the name(s) of the person you are directing the healing toward.Enclose the following herbs into the envelope:
Angelica, Burdock, Galangal, Horehound, Elder, Lavender, Lemon Balm, Mandrake, Root, Rose, Rue, Sassafras, and Yellowdock.

Chant the following:
I charge these herbs to aid my spell,
that ............. (name of person) will be well,
That by free will that can be blessed,
with total health and happiness,
I ask the Goddess to hear my call,
that it may be correct and for the good of all.Pass the envelope through your altar candle and catch the envelope on fire. Focus on the smoke and visualize the energy blowing with the smoke toward those in need. Allow the envelope to burn completely.

Chant the following:
I call upon a breath of wind.
Empowered by the Spirit of Air.
To carry my spell toward my kin, and gracefully deliver it there.
By all the power of three times three.
This spell bound around shall be.
To cause no harm, nor return on me.
As I do will, So mote it be!

Found on the internet

0 comments: