? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 24, 2010

The big C

So as some of you know I have been diagnosed with malignant melanoma. Well at my visit to Karmanos I was told if my lymphnodes come back clean the only treatment I will require is surgery to remove the cancer.

4 comments:

Nar said...

My best wishes for a swift recovery! *hugs*

Meganne said...

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. That sucks so very bad :( You're in my thoughts.

SpiritPhoenix said...

Sending healing and cancer kicking energy your way!