? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Back in black

Hello everyone. I know I've been gone a while,but Im back now. Recently divorced and reinvented. I just needed to take some time to go inside myself. All that is over now and I resolve ro spend at least ten minutes a day logging about my life my craft and everything in between. Hope you enjoy I've missed you all. The last year has been about purging things n people I don't need anymore. Some people left under jealous and devious terms others followed along without learning the true story. All of the important people are still here. Guess what? So am I you will never get rid of me Ill be right here strong as ever! Healthier happier and just plain better off without the drama. I don't need the cool kids table, there isn't one without me anyways!! Im out but I'll be back soon. Love you guys!xoxox

0 comments: