? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Queer as folk


My absolute favorite show!!! Stories of life in Gay Pittsburg. I highly suggest this, but be aware there is strong scenes of a sexual nature that take place in it. (Which I might add is my favorite part, lol.) I want to be just like Brian Kinney

1 comments:

Catriona Palin said...

I've only seen the original British series, which I loved! The acting was fantastic!
I remember it causing a real stir because it shows a gay sex scene with a minor.