? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 11, 2010

He cooks


So my man (God as he is called by close friends). Cooked for me the other night, I had reservations about the recipe. I have to admit it was good.

Tomato soup
carrots
onion
potato
ground beef
garlic
salt and pepper

Saute beef with onion, garlic, salt and pepper till browned.
Layer potato, carrots, then ground beef mix two times over, then cover with soup and bake in a 350 deg oven till tender. Very good and Very cheap

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute and a good cook, he's a keeper.

Anna said...

simple and delicious ... most of my favorite recipes are just that way :-)

mxtodis123 said...

My husband was once a cook. I sure wish he would still do it. You are blessed.
Mary