? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 29, 2010

Creative breakfast

So today my sons friend is spending the night and I usually do big breakfasts for them. Well, I woke up and realized I have no eggs, bread or anything that would resemble a big breakfast. Soo, I made these.

Straberry yogurt, blueberries, strawberries, and granola. Parfaits Tada!!!!!!
I love hearing " your the best mom ever!!!!!!!






4 comments:

Dawn Marie Howard said...

Feel free to have me over for breakfast!!!

Dirgesinger said...

Absolutely great idea!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i would say that is a pretty good breakfast for not having anything on hand! way to go good mommy!

Anonymous said...

That looks so decadent. I want that in bed on Mother's Day......I may need to forward this recipe to my hubby to insure that happens.