? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Kentucky

I just got back froma trip to Kentcuky With my YA YA's Luna and Dawn! Dawn husband Ed wa there and my husband GOD was there as well. We brought all of our kids and had a family style vacation, it was amazing I would deffinitely do it aagin if they would have us. I also get a beautiful broom, my camera is broken so as soon as my Dawn sends me some pics I will post them.
Thanks again for having us Dawn and Ed we love you guys!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comments:

Dawn Marie Howard said...

I had a blast with you guys!