? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

When you thought I wasn't looking

I am not sure who wrote this, but I thought it was beautiful and that any parent can relate.


How Love Raises Children
*When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you hang my drawing on the refrigerator, and I believed I had talent.

*When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you make my favorite cake for me, and it wasn't even my birthday, and I knew that little things are special things.


*When you thought I wasn't looking, I felt you kiss me goodnight and pull the covers over my toes to be sure that I was warm, and I felt loved.


*When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw tears come fom your eyes, and I learned that sometimes things hurt, but it's all right to cry.


*When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you become very angry, and stay calm and "use your words," and I learned to do that too.


*When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you give my clothes that didn't fit anymore to those less fortunate, and I learned to reach out to others to help.


*When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you read, just for enjoyment, and I learned to love books and learning.


*When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you look at the full moon in the night sky and utter a prayer to the Goddess and I learned that She is always listening.


*When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you hug a tree, and I learned to see beauty and comfort in Nature.


*When you thought I wasn't looking, I heard you sing as you washed the dishes, and I learned that work can bring great satisfaction.


*When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you fail, and make mistakes, and I saw you keep doing your best, and I learned perseverence.


*When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw people you loved criticizing you for what you believed, but sill you continued to love them, and I learned tolerance.


*When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you close your eyes when I blew out the candles on my birthday cake and I knew that you were wishing too, and I learned that it's okay for grown ups to believe in magicke.


*When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw that you cared and I wanted to be everything that I could be.


*When you thought I wasn't looking, I looked...and I wanted to thank you for being you and for all the things I saw when you thought I wasn't looking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Kelly said...

awwww I LOVE it!

Dirgesinger said...

I wish my children would say the same things when time comes, I wish I could be a good mum:)