? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Housing Situation






So here goes my story this beautiful, huge 2400 square foot house used to be mine.. In an attempt to downsize and become a stay at home mom, we are selling it and currently living in a small trailor ( approx 1200 sqaure feet). I am being asked by a lot of family and friends if it is upsetting. My answer is simply NO. I cannot see continuing to pay 900 dollar gas bills every month in the winter. In our new place all of our bills are equal to just about one house payment! And best of all I get to stay home and take care of my family, which includes my new 4 month old Daughter. My fibromyalgia has come back with a vengeance, so working would be out of the question soon anyways. Things are looking up none the less, and I am considering this move a blessing from my Spirit Guides.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

i am happy for you that you get to stay home and take care of your family.

Luna said...

I am so Happy that you are okay with this change...I know it has been a dream of your to be at home. And as for the health issues well once you get settled in and don't feel rushed anymore and you can focus on you and yours it will get better.....Love YaYa