? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 24, 2011

FRUGAL WITCH



One of my favorite Frugal Witch tips is to go to the library instead of buying new books ( I have to admit I am soo guilty of buying every book I see, but it is something I afford myself). I just checked and my local library has over fifty titles available and I live in a very smal county.
If the library doesnt work as any of your witchy friends to loan you a book or two, I am sure they would be more than happy to do so.

Another tip is the dollar store as mentioned before and I swear I will do a dollar store trip and show you some things you may have never even thought of using.
You can get candles, oils, dolls, herbs, etc. The possibilities are endless.

0 comments: