? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Frugal witchcraft

Well, As most of you know I moved into a new house recently. Unfortunately, unlike almost every other time I have moved, I did not unpack all of my magical items...one of those things being an incense burner. Well, at 1:30 am I decided I needed to cleanse my kicthen of all negativity...... Found the incense...great. Now for the burner...oops not one in sight..too late to buy one and I wouldn't anyways.. so being the cheap ass I am I took the drain strainer outta my sink, and put it in a small saucer.. "POOF!sparkle"and there ya have it..instant stick incense burner!!!
And here is the picture.....not pretty by any means, but functional



2 comments:

Witch of Stitches said...

Great Goddess, what an ingenious idea! You may not think it pretty, but it is perfect for a kitchen witch.

Luna said...

:)